Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tutors for Tots to Move into New Office in 2013

Tutoring, Counseling, Special Ed and Test Prep
By Dupe Aleru|Ed Enterprise|November 10, 2012|11:30am

Tutors for Tots will be settled in their new office location5541 E. 7th Street on the corner of 7th and Ultimo in Long Beach, starting January 1, 2013.

After establishing the business back in 2010, it has been an exhilarating journey for me as well as the Tutors for Tots staff, students and parents.

The business started in the comfort on my own home after being laid off in May of 2010. Though I was devastated from losing my job as a teacher with LBUSD, I knew that God had a plan for my life and I was determined to follow my instinctsto start my own education company.

During the beginning stages, I was just thrilled to have my own company and to be working for myself.  I envisioned to start a business that would allow parents to supplement their child's education, but I had no idea at the time how much work, energy and time would have to go into my new business for it to become successful.

Though it's still early in our journey, I can say that Tutors for Tots is slowly growing due to the dedication of our clients and the quality of instruction that we bring to our community.

I am proud to be a part of this pioneering company and I am thrilled to see what's next to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment